The Fusion Translation Memory is a powerful and specialized proprietary database engine, designed to leverage your legacy of previously translated documents to increase the productivity of your translation/localization team. This state-of-the-art technology goes beyond the traditional Translation Memory tools. Indeed, along with the advantages of traditional systems, it also provides you with contextual information, where available, for each segment stored in the Translation Memory. Your translators will now be able to verify context of use in the original document to validate search results, thus improving accuracy and quality of the final product.
When a new document or text is processed using Fusion, it is automatically compared with your current database of translated documents. If identical or similar text is found, it is replaced in the new document. It can then be validated by a click of the mouse. Thus, once a word, phrase or expression is translated and stored in the Translation Memory, you will never have to translate it again.
Other key benefits include:
- the ability to search multiple Translation Memories of millions of words in the blink of an eye
- the virtual limitless size of Translation Memories
- a highly accurate context-based alignment function enabling an almost instantaneous use of your legacy documents
- an extremely user-friendly interface which means it can be used within a few hours of product installation
- a reduction of time-to-market and total cost of translation, and an improvement in productivity and consistency.
An example of a Fusion Translation Memory is shown here.
Click to enlarge
Did you know that up to 70% of web site content, catalogues, sales and marketing material and technical documentation contain similar or identical information? Did you know that translators have to translate these sentences again and again?
Fusion offers specific benefits for translation-related business processes:
- Savings of up to 70% on the cost of translation
- Leverage of your entire repository of translated documents in a matter of hours: a bility to support the largest existing bilingual corpuses in bi-text and translation memory formats – the best of both worlds
- Improved consistency of terminology throughout your translation process
- Dramatic productivity gains for in-house documentation, translation and localization teams
- Unsurpassed user-friendly interface
- Unsurpassed speed of translation results to user
- New collaborative functionalities: chat and peer sharing
- Ability to access translation resources from
anywhere, thus enabling remote workers and suppliers